Foxworthy & Larry the Cable Guy @ Baxter 12/4

Omaha's dining, arts and music scene

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

Brad
City Council

Foxworthy & Larry the Cable Guy @ Baxter 12/4

Post by Brad »

Foxworthy & Larry the Cable Guy @ Baxter Arena 12/4
Baxter wrote:As fans of Baxter Arena, you are invited to purchase tickets early for Jeff Foxworthy & Larry the Cable Guy. Follow the link and use the offer code "COMEDY" starting 8/26 at 10:00 AM. Like and Share to tell your friends! http://www.ticketmaster.com/jeff-foxwor ... orcatid=51
MTO
City Council

Re: Foxworthy & Larry the Cable Guy @ Baxter 12/4

Post by MTO »

This show would be more appropriate at the Lincoln arena.
15-17, 26, 32
GRANDPASMUCKER
Human Relations

Post by GRANDPASMUCKER »

MTO wrote:This show would be more appropriate at the Lincoln arena.
I got one of these guys telling me every night on my TV screen that its cool to eat breakfast for dinner and the other guy riding across my TV screen every fifteen minutes on a fake jet ski. How much money do these two need for petes sakes! :banana:
thenewguy
County Board

Post by thenewguy »

GRANDPASMUCKER wrote:
MTO wrote:This show would be more appropriate at the Lincoln arena.
I got one of these guys telling me every night on my TV screen that its cool to eat breakfast for dinner and the other guy riding across my TV screen every fifteen minutes on a fake jet ski. How much money do these two need for petes sakes! :banana:

I mean, why would any entertainer ever want to keep entertaining? Why do the rolling stones still tour? Why do professional athletes still play sports? Why do film companies keep making movies?

Them wanting to perform is just what they want to do. No different than you wanting to come on here saying the dumb |expletive| you do everyday.
Go Cubs Go
GRANDPASMUCKER
Human Relations

Post by GRANDPASMUCKER »

"Them wanting to perform is just what they want to do. No different than you wanting to come on here saying the dumb |expletive| you do everyday."

Since you know so much maybe you could explain to me where some yahoo like you with 2000 posts and a childs avatar gets off talking down to anybody. :mrgreen: 2000 posts for petes sakes somebody needs a life. How do you even find the time to see this city of ours when you are playing on the internet posting in forums all day long. Now beat it did I say that yet?
thenewguy
County Board

Post by thenewguy »

GRANDPASMUCKER wrote:"Them wanting to perform is just what they want to do. No different than you wanting to come on here saying the dumb |expletive| you do everyday."

Since you know so much maybe you could explain to me where some yahoo like you with 2000 posts and a childs avatar gets off talking down to anybody. :mrgreen: 2000 posts for petes sakes somebody needs a life. How do you even find the time to see this city of ours when you are playing on the internet posting in forums all day long. Now beat it did I say that yet?
A child's avatar? It is funny, so i picked it. I have been on the forum for 8 years. I average 300+ posts a year, you are at 224 after a little more than a year; you must be a loser, too. With the onset of technology, i can access the site through a wireless device. Doesnt need to be an event to log on and jot down some comments. By the way, guys like coyote or Brad have thousands of posts; there is no doubt their contributions to the forum have been of great significance. The difference between what they or nearly everyone else on this forum have to say is relative, is not flame worthy, and actually contributes to the furthering discussions about Omaha. Calling you out on your bull |expletive| is not as much a matter of 'talking down' to someone as it is a method of reinforcing the notion that everyone on the forum finds what you say as irritating.

You are such an internet bad |expletive|, i had better stop and leave it at that.
Go Cubs Go
GRANDPASMUCKER
Human Relations

Post by GRANDPASMUCKER »

" Calling you out on your bull |expletive| is not as much a matter of 'talking down' to someone as it is a method of reinforcing the notion that everyone on the forum finds what you say as irritating"

The problem with you calling me out is you indirectly included "everyone" else in your remark to build your case Mr internet bully. Now if you were not so insecure and such a coward you would not have to be drafting backup. Now grow a spine and get rid of that childs avatar. Its not neat its not cool its the avatar of a fool. It mentions your balls how can that be a good thing? :lafcry:
omahacacher
Home Owners Association

Post by omahacacher »

GRANDPASMUCKER wrote:" Calling you out on your bull |expletive| is not as much a matter of 'talking down' to someone as it is a method of reinforcing the notion that everyone on the forum finds what you say as irritating"

The problem with you calling me out is you indirectly included "everyone" else in your remark to build your case Mr internet bully. Now if you were not so insecure and such a coward you would not have to be drafting backup. Now grow a spine and get rid of that childs avatar. Its not neat its not cool its the avatar of a fool. It mentions your balls how can that be a good thing? :lafcry:
Admins, for the love of God, please ban this guy.
GRANDPASMUCKER
Human Relations

Post by GRANDPASMUCKER »

omahacacher wrote:
GRANDPASMUCKER wrote:" Calling you out on your bull |expletive| is not as much a matter of 'talking down' to someone as it is a method of reinforcing the notion that everyone on the forum finds what you say as irritating"

Admins, for the love of God, please ban this guy.

Im just about ready to ban myself. Now i got a guy in here with only 13 posts who decided to spend one of them on gang banging me. :lafcry:
MadMartin8
Planning Board

Post by MadMartin8 »

Anyways, getting back to the topic at hand...

While I don't find their particular brand of humor funny in the slightest (and agree with MTO that it fits better in Lincoln), both of them do a heck of a lot for Chairty, especially Larry here in Nebraska. It'll be a fun event for the new Arena for folks who like them.
No posts exist for this topic
MTO
City Council

Post by MTO »

I saw their (circa 2012 on demand) and assumed the backwater troglodyte machinasion material was grossly unreal, I was almost speechless after learning such things actually occur. I almost want to watch more just to learn about those kind of people, it's almost fascinating.
15-17, 26, 32
Linkin5
County Board

Post by Linkin5 »

Brad wrote:Foxworthy & Larry the Cable Guy @ Baxter Arena 12/4
Baxter wrote:As fans of Baxter Arena, you are invited to purchase tickets early for Jeff Foxworthy & Larry the Cable Guy. Follow the link and use the offer code "COMEDY" starting 8/26 at 10:00 AM. Like and Share to tell your friends! http://www.ticketmaster.com/jeff-foxwor ... orcatid=51
Hilarious when I see people acting like Omaha is so culturally advanced from Lincoln.
MTO
City Council

Post by MTO »

From my experiences it most certainly is.
15-17, 26, 32
Linkin5
County Board

Post by Linkin5 »

MTO wrote:From my experiences it most certainly is.
How so?
MTO
City Council

Post by MTO »

3/9ths therefor the difference is innate
15-17, 26, 32