Jerico's

Omaha's dining, arts and music scene

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

GRANDPASMUCKER
Human Relations

Jerico's

Post by GRANDPASMUCKER »

Went to Jerico's for Valentines Day tonight. I wanted a steak but since they are so famous for their prime rib I went with the prime rib. The prime rib tasted good and was tender. On a 10 point scale I would give the prime rib an 8. The quality of the meat was top of the line and it was well prepared. I did deduct a point because the meat was not hot enough and another point because I would of preferred more flavoring and seasoning. My French fries tasted great. The salad was sure nothing to write home about but it was good. My margarita was almost watered down and tasted like the mix they were using was low budget. Thumbs down on the margarita. Best thing I had was the cheese cake with fresh strawberries on it. This place is a trip the way the kitchen is wide open to the dining area. My table was close to the cooking area and I was impressed with the way the cook was running the kitchen and employees. The cook was legit(big-time) and they said he cooked the pies and deserts too. The staff was polite and professional at all times. I'm not going to put this place on my weekly dining list but all and all I give this place an 8.5 and I will be back again.
Omaha Cowboy
The Don

Re: Jerico's

Post by Omaha Cowboy »

Jerico's is a solid Omaha staple..

Good review :thumb: ...

Ciao..LiO...Peace
Go Cowboys!
Garrett
Planning Board

Post by Garrett »

You should write more of these. Maybe you can have a series.
OMA-->CHI-->NYC
bigredmed
Parks & Recreation

Post by bigredmed »

They make killer coconut Creme pie.